Markuan SIV IV Fund
- The Significant Investor Visa (SIV or 188C) and Investor Visa (IV or 188B) scheme is an initiative by the Australian Government to drive innovation and contribute to Australia’s economic growth by attracting high-net-worth migrant investors who seek permanent residency in Australia.
- Markuan SIV IV Fund provides investors with simplified, flexible choice of investment options that are complying investments for the purposes of both visas.
- The complying investments include three components: Balancing Investment (REITS), Emerging Companies (small caps fund) and Venture Capital Limited Partnership (private equity fund).
- As Australian Financial Services (AFS) licensed manager, Markuan is also a full member of the Financial Services Council (FSC), a peak body which sets mandatory Standards and develops policy in Australian financial services industry sector.
- For more information, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
- See on FSC Website: https://www.fsc.org.au/about/fsc-members